As we begin to approach the countdown to the festive season, Official London Theatre has announced its New Year Sale, and the shows which are to be included. The annual sale aims to promote the theatrical talent in London’s West End and make tickets more affordable in the countdown to the season of giving.

Available on performances throughout January and February 2024, the sale reduces many ticket prices from their usual fee, to prices of £10, £20, £30, £40 or £50, meaning huge reductions from their standard prices in many cases. This will help to give audiences a much better chance at seeing live theatre for an affordable price in the new year and may be the perfect Christmas present for seasoned theatre fans, and first-time attendees as well.

Over 40 West End shows and musicals have been included in this year’s sale, ranging from classics like The Mousetrap, The Phantom of the Opera and Les Misérables, smash hits Back to the Future The Musical, The Little Big Things and SIX, as well as brand new shows, including Bronco Billy and The Time Traveller’s Wife. This year’s sale has included the length and breadth of London’s theatrical talent, with shows for everyone to take advantage of.

Hit musical The Little Big Things. Image Credit: The Telegraph

The sale begins later this month, but early access to the new year’s discounts can be gained with a valid Mastercard, giving several days head start over the general public. But with Christmas fast approaching, getting heavily discounted tickets may be the perfect excuse to head down to London’s West End in the new year, and given the struggles of the theatrical industry after Covid and additional costs associated with the cost-of-living crisis, this sale may provide them with a much-needed boost!

The Official London Theatre New Year Sale begins at 10am on November 21st, or on November 16th for Mastercard holders. See more details on the sale, and a full list of included shows here. Reviews for many of this year’s sale shows can be found on the Forge Press website

Image Credit: Official London Theatre