Winners of Mamma Mia! I Have a Dream Revealed

Last night, the new ITV show Mamma Mia! I Have a Dream finale was streamed across the nation, live from the Novello Theatre in London’s West End. For the past few months, the show has been running with a once-in-a-lifetime prize up for grabs – the chance to make a West End debut as the newest Sophie and Sky in the 25th anniversary year of Mamma Mia! in the capital.

Starting out with 14 contestants, seven vying for Sophie and seven wanting to be Sky, the contestants were whittled down on location in Greece by the judging panel, which included comedian Alan Carr and West End actress Samantha Barks, until only four contestants remained. After a tough battle on the set of their future show, it was Tobias Turley and Stevie Doc who claimed victory in front of a packed star-studded auditorium and the nation!

The two winners will now have seven weeks of rehearsals before making their West End debuts on Monday January 29th in London, so get your tickets now to see the winners take to the stage in one of the capital’s longest running and most successful musicals!

All episodes of Mamma Mia! I Have a Dream are available now on ITVX. Mamma Mia! The Musical is currently playing at the Novello Theatre

From left to right – Judy Craymer, Amber Riley, Alan Carr, Stevie Doc, Tobias Turley, Jessie Ware, Samantha Barks & Zoe Ball. Image Credit: Matt Frost