Tramlines festival have released the line up for 2024’s edition of the festival, including three headliners and over 50 other acts set to appear across Tramlines’ five Hillsborough Park stages from Friday 26th to Sunday 28th July.

Paolo Nutini is set to headline the Sarah Nulty Main Stage on Friday night, with Jamie T and Snow Patrol headlining on Saturday and Sunday respectively. Headline support comes from Bombay Bicycle Club, Tom Grennan, and – in what will be one of the most highly anticipated sets of the weekend – hometown heroes The Human League, returning to Sheffield for their first festival performance of the summer.

Headlining Tramlines’ iconic T’Other Stage are Britpop legends The Charlatans, BRIT Rising Star recipient Holly Humberstone, and Mercury Prize-nominated Yard Act.

Other not-to-be-missed bookings on the line up include the recently returned punk duo Soft Play (FKA Slaves), Queen of Dance Annie Mac, iconic rapper and producer Example, and Scottish indie mainstays The Snuts.

As always, there is a range of local talent on display on this year’s Tramlines line up. Hip Hop artist and first Poet Laureate of Sheffield Otis Mensah, local MC and producer Coco, and post-punk outfit City Parking will be representing Sheffield’s vibrant music scene at Tramlines 2024. And of course, no Tramlines line up would be complete without hilarious local favourites the Everly Pregnant Brothers.

Tim Cleasby, Operations Director of Tramlines Festival, said “I’m delighted to release the first wave of acts for Tramlines 2024. There are some great bands on the line up! Securing headliners like Paolo Nutini, Jamie T and Snow Patrol is a fantastic testament to the reputation of Tramlines – and the hard work of our booking team – and, as always, they’re joined by top Sheffield talent including The Human League, Everly Pregnant Bros., Coco, and Otis Mensah, with many more to follow.

“As always, we’re incredibly grateful for the support of the people of Sheffield following the challenges of 2023. We were blown away by the Sheffield spirit over the event weekend and have been overwhelmed by the amount of sign-ups we’ve had for our ticket presale, launching on Thursday 25th at 12pm. We’re very happy to have reached a new five-year deal with Sheffield City Council, preserving the future of the festival. We are working hard with SCC on improvements to Hillsborough Park to ensure it remains an excellent public space throughout the year.”

The 24-hour ticket presale will go live on Thursday 25th January at 12pm with a limited number of weekend tickets available from £130 + booking fees. Day tickets will also be available from £45 + booking fees. Festival goers are advised to sign up for the presale as this will be the best opportunity to secure a Tramlines 2024 ticket; with over 20,000 sign ups so far, demand is already huge. Final remaining tickets will be available through general sale on Friday 26th January at 12pm.

Photo: Tramlines 2023 + LMELBOURNE