🔴 Sheffield Wednesday vs QPR: LIVE updates from the EFL Championship

Follow along with live updates from Hillsborough as Sheffield Wednesday host QPR in the EFL Championship.

The Owls come into the game looking to bounce back after three-straight league defeats, while QPR come into the game having won a London derby against Luton Town last time out.

Wednesday have won the last two meetings between the sides, including a 2-0 win last time out thanks to goals from Djeidi Gassama and Anthony Musaba.

Wednesday have made five changes from their disappointing 3-0 away defeat at Millwall two weeks ago, with Kobacki, Windass, Famewo, Palmer and M.Johnson coming into the Starting XI.

Dropping to the bench is M.Lowe, Bernard, Gassama and Musaba, while Jamal Lowe isn’t in the matchday squad.

QPR meanwhile, make just the two changes, with Santos and Andersen coming into the team in place of Lloyd and Clarke-Salter.

Live updates will appear below.

Opinion: How far is too far?

God you just can’t say anything anymore...

Exhibition Review: Recasting Canova

The gift for defeating Europe's shortest military legend fails to reach the heights of other Crawford collections

Sheffield Steelers make history on the European stage

The Sheffield Steelers are expertly representing the UK in the Champions Hockey League with three wins on the bounce for the first time ever.

Review: Love Lasts Forever – Destroy Lonely

One of the frontrunners of Playboi Carti’s Opium record label, Destroy Lonely is back with his highly-anticipated album — LOVE LASTS FOREVER. The album,...

Interview: Millie Manders on the value of musical expression, the creative process and her new album

The most striking thing that comes across when I talk to Millie Manders, of Millie Manders and The Shutup, is the absolutely crucial and...

Sheffield Wednesday frustrated by late drama in QPR clash

QPR’s Alfie Lloyd denied Sheffield Wednesday a first win since the opening day of the season after late drama at Hillsborough today.